Hello creative writers,
I'm looking for a talented creative writer who can write as the character of a young girl, 17-25 years old.
What I need from you is to speak and think as a young girl answering the following pre-scripted questions.
The character of the young girl is a young journalist who wants to fix the Eastern European world, and her attitude when thinking about and answering these questions is 'girly'.
I need the answers to be in form of dot points. Please provide answers in the form of dot points.
I need at least 12 dot points per question answered.
Please provide answers which are G-rated. (no 13 plus, or 18 plus answers).
The writer who provides the most interesting and most truthful answers will be awarded the job.
Here are the questions which the character of the girl thinks about and goes on to answer:
1. Why would I become a father? Or mother?
2. Is being a father difficult?
3. Why migration can be for disclosure? disclosing things?
4. How many fruits is there room to eat?
5. Why anxiety for the notion of belief, faith?
6. What is in truth, the meaning of ‘service’?
7. Where do I find the true worth of service?
8. 'To keep company with', what’s that?
9. Why keep up, at life or out of life?
10. Who or what is insolence?
11. What’s metamorphosis (evolution and change) to you?
12. Who should have the microphone?
13. Why ‘beta’ is special (the test of a product pre-release called 'beta')?
14. Who is a supermodel?
15. Why contact a supermodel?
16. Why notions go obsolete?
17. Why an emotion goes obsolete?
18. Why take on harm?
19. Who’s an apt follower? Why an apt following?
20. Why Moses?
21. Why regard recharge?
22. Why resonate? What’s resonance?
23. Why recess, breath?
24. Why decay (deterioration)?
25. Why dislocate? Would you?
26. Why displacement?
27. (why) Creation of disgust, dissing?
28. Why disseminate, publishing?
29. Dose of discord, why?
30. Who is ample?
31. Who is docile?
32. Who is deafness, or resembles it?
33. Who is a destitute?
34. Who is despicable?
35. What is a vast rest? Who has it?
36. Who is a hack, a mercenary?
37. Who regrets?
38. Who is substantial?
39. Who is referral? Reference?
40. Why ref? Referee?
41. Why reason?
42. Why rest?
43. Why rectitude?
44. Why numb, numbness?
45. Why need? Have a need?
46. Why respect?
47. Why wrap? Get entangled?
48. Why lay an egg?
49. Why levy? (taxes)
50. How to love? The way of loving?
51. Why at will?
52. Why attend funerals?
53. Why leave funerals?
54. Who is a nest (to me?)
55. Who levitates?
56. Who leaves scenarios?
57. Why leave a speck?
58. Why the past?
These were the questions.
Thank you in advance for your work and consideration.
Success story sharing